- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Showing wrong currency
14 years 4 months ago #51255
by Mat
Showing wrong currency was created by Mat
Hi Nic,
I want the shop to show just AUD.
What have I forgotten to do?
Mat
I want the shop to show just AUD.
What have I forgotten to do?
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51266
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Showing wrong currency
Hello Mat,
I think that the problem come from your main currency, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
- Set the "Main currency" to AUD.
Hope this will help you.
I think that the problem come from your main currency, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
- Set the "Main currency" to AUD.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds