- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout configuration change made multiple change
14 years 4 months ago #51491
by Dayve
Checkout configuration change made multiple change was created by Dayve
I got a complaint that the checkout process was "Not User Friendly".
So, I started reading and changed out of the Advanced Checkout Workflow. I've tried putting everything back, but it is still all messed up.
I lost my custom category displays (still in backend, just doesn't show)
I get 2 "The Cart is Empty" errors on all category pages. Goes down to 1 error when in checkout.html
I lost my domain name in links, reverts to subdomain of hosting company.
Adds sales tax at all times.
Thanks for your help
So, I started reading and changed out of the Advanced Checkout Workflow. I've tried putting everything back, but it is still all messed up.
I lost my custom category displays (still in backend, just doesn't show)
I get 2 "The Cart is Empty" errors on all category pages. Goes down to 1 error when in checkout.html
I lost my domain name in links, reverts to subdomain of hosting company.
Adds sales tax at all times.
Thanks for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51493
by Dayve
Replied by Dayve on topic Re: Checkout configuration change (Update)
Looks like I was impatient.
Custom layouts came back
Empty cart errors stopped
correct domain now.
But, still error with tax.
Custom layouts came back
Empty cart errors stopped
correct domain now.
But, still error with tax.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout configuration change (Update)
Regarding your problem with taxes, please do a screenshot of your tax rules configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #51986
by Dayve
Replied by Dayve on topic Re: Checkout configuration change made multiple change
Here are all the screenshots.
Thanks for your help.
I have noticed that the tax seems to show only when not logged in. (Default?)
If not logged in, the shopping cart seems to ignore any items beyond #1.
It will only show 1 item in cart.
This is the same in FireFox, I.E, and Chrome
In Chrome - the connection to view the shopping cart will not connect. Screenshot attached.
Thank you again.
Thanks for your help.
I have noticed that the tax seems to show only when not logged in. (Default?)
If not logged in, the shopping cart seems to ignore any items beyond #1.
It will only show 1 item in cart.
This is the same in FireFox, I.E, and Chrome
In Chrome - the connection to view the shopping cart will not connect. Screenshot attached.
Thank you again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout configuration change made multiple change
Please do a screenshot of your tax rules configuration. You can find that page via the menu System->Taxation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds