- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Any active and successful Hikashop websites?
15 years 8 months ago #5161
by andy91
Any active and successful Hikashop websites? was created by andy91
Any active and successful Hikashop ecommerce websites up and running? If so post a link so I can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5163
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Any active and successful Hikashop websites?
There are a lot of websites URLs which were posted on the forum but you will have to dig a bit.
In the future we will build a showcase of websites using HikaShop.
In the future we will build a showcase of websites using HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5670
by amitm
Replied by amitm on topic Re: Any active and successful Hikashop websites?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5724
by MatthewSchenker
Replied by MatthewSchenker on topic Re: Any active and successful Hikashop websites?
Hello,
I posted a little while ago about this same subject. I think it's really vital to have a "showcase" area. Not only is it good for the developer, it also helps customers see the various ways to customize and use HikaShop!
I strongly suggest setting this up soon.
Thanks,
Matthew
I posted a little while ago about this same subject. I think it's really vital to have a "showcase" area. Not only is it good for the developer, it also helps customers see the various ways to customize and use HikaShop!
I strongly suggest setting this up soon.
Thanks,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5726
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Any active and successful Hikashop websites?
Yes. We want one too in the near future
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds