- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your order page.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52060
by londonstudio
Thank you for your order page. was created by londonstudio
I want to create a simple page in joomla that says "thank you for your order, we have received your payment and we will email you your proof with in the next 24 hours."
I know how to set up my paypal plug in to direct to a unique page on my site, by keying in this new pages URL. I don't know how to create this page with out creating a article and then making a menu to link to it. I do not want any where on my website to link to this "thank you for your order page" the only way I want my customer to see it is once they have paid online and been redirected there from paypal.
How can this be achieved?
I know how to set up my paypal plug in to direct to a unique page on my site, by keying in this new pages URL. I don't know how to create this page with out creating a article and then making a menu to link to it. I do not want any where on my website to link to this "thank you for your order page" the only way I want my customer to see it is once they have paid online and been redirected there from paypal.
How can this be achieved?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by londonstudio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52139
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Thank you for your order page.
You can create an article and use such link:
where 56 is the id of the article and article-alias is the article alias.
Code:
http://mywebsite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56:article-alias
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #52203
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Thank you for your order page.
Thanks Nicolas, Just what I wanted to know. -Thanks for the ongoing assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds