- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #52204
by londonstudio
Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin was created by londonstudio
I want to customise the page that a customer is directed to if they choose the Bank Transfer as a payment option once they complete checkout.
I have already added my bank details to this page. But I also want to add some extra information after this, thanking the customer for the order, telling them what happens now etc. How do I do this?
I have already added my bank details to this page. But I also want to add some extra information after this, thanking the customer for the order, telling them what happens now etc. How do I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52285
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
Why not add your extra information where you entered your bank details ?
Otherwise, you can also edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php but note that this file will be reset when you update HikaShop.
Otherwise, you can also edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php but note that this file will be reset when you update HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #52315
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
I didnt want to put it in the bank account information window. As its a lot of content, and then would end with an unchangeable message about using a deposit reference when making the transfer. So it would not read correctly.
Thanks I got around it by adding a link to an article containing the information I wanted to give to the purchaser.
Thanks for the ongoing assistance Nicolas. Yours customer service is amazing.
Thanks I got around it by adding a link to an article containing the information I wanted to give to the purchaser.
Thanks for the ongoing assistance Nicolas. Yours customer service is amazing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138155
by gilletq
Replied by gilletq on topic Re: Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
Hello,
I tried to edit the module banktransfer in order to change the text when the customer confirm his order.
When I open the banktransfer_end.php (/plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer) I see the following:
Where can I find these variable to change their content?
Thank you in advance!
I tried to edit the module banktransfer in order to change the text when the customer confirm his order.
When I open the banktransfer_end.php (/plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer) I see the following:
Code:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?><div class="hikashop_banktransfer_end" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end">
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
</div>
Where can I find these variable to change their content?
Thank you in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138156
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
You can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilletq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #138311
by gilletq
Replied by gilletq on topic Re: Adding content to the Bank Transfer plugin
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds