- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify
14 years 3 months ago #52539
by gs212402
Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify was created by gs212402
I have set up all the step in configuration. I am using a FIRST DATA plugin for payment. I have double check all my entries and can not seem to find what is causing my problem. It will not get to the end of checkout process. I get through all my workflow but then when i click next it just refreshes the page. A demo user account is hikademo for both user and pass.
sfglife.com/index.php?option=com_hikasho...ckout=1&product_id=2
I have 4 steps in my checkout. login, cart, address, then End. I get to filling out all my address and payment info then click next and it does not do anything.
I have 4 steps in my checkout. login, cart, address, then End. I get to filling out all my address and payment info then click next and it does not do anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52589
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53664
by gs212402
Replied by gs212402 on topic Re: Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify
I went through all the steps that were outlined in the article. I added the line of code to my template and I attached the error message I am getting. What should be my next step. I triple checked all the settings outlined above.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53725
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify
Please turn on the debug mode of the FirtData plugin and try again.
The problem is that the FirstData plugin is not configured properly and so it cannot connect to the Firstdata payment platform. Turning on the debug mode should display more info on the problem.
The problem is that the FirstData plugin is not configured properly and so it cannot connect to the Firstdata payment platform. Turning on the debug mode should display more info on the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213659
by phil2010
Replied by phil2010 on topic Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify
when I had this problem it turned out my template was not showing error messages. the error was that i was using an email adress that was already used.... like my own lol
Dumb me... hope that helps all my fellow dumbies.
..... Go the Dumbies
Dumb me... hope that helps all my fellow dumbies.
..... Go the Dumbies
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds