- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop div settings for menu and module
14 years 3 months ago #52697
by Sue
Hikashop div settings for menu and module was created by Sue
Hello,
How can I change the default settings for a the div parameters for a hikashop menu and module?
example: The Item box background color is default on #ccccc and I want that to be white.
But then I have to change it for every new men and module.
I also have to add every menu container in my css and style it to what I want.
Can't I do that for one and apply it to the rest or make a default css styling for all?
Thanks.
How can I change the default settings for a the div parameters for a hikashop menu and module?
example: The Item box background color is default on #ccccc and I want that to be white.
But then I have to change it for every new men and module.
I also have to add every menu container in my css and style it to what I want.
Can't I do that for one and apply it to the rest or make a default css styling for all?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52772
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Hikashop div settings for menu and module
Hi Sue,
You can override the css in your template css file.
Edit the different classes affected by your modifications, and it will be applied for each menu and modules.
You can override the css in your template css file.
Edit the different classes affected by your modifications, and it will be applied for each menu and modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52784
by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Re: Hikashop div settings for menu and module
Ok. so Where do I do that?
I don't know the name of the classes until a make a new menu and module as they are all different.
The html class for each one is the same: div class="hikashop_container"
But the css is different example: #hikashop_category_information_module_95 div.hikashop_container
So I still have to add a css style to every new module I add?
I don't know the name of the classes until a make a new menu and module as they are all different.
The html class for each one is the same: div class="hikashop_container"
But the css is different example: #hikashop_category_information_module_95 div.hikashop_container
So I still have to add a css style to every new module I add?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52791
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Hikashop div settings for menu and module
You can edit theses properties in HikaShop > System > Configuration > Display, then click on the edit icon next to Front-End CSS File.
The style of the class "hikashop_container" will override the style of each new module.
You can see the FAQ for more informations:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The style of the class "hikashop_container" will override the style of each new module.
You can see the FAQ for more informations:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds