- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon Dilemma
14 years 3 months ago #52705
by bbromhall
Coupon Dilemma was created by bbromhall
I am in a bit of a tricky situation with coupons.
Within my cricket shop, I need 10% coupon codes available for the cricket bats only (no problem as they're their own category).
Also, I need 20% off everything else. However, I can't disable this coupon for the cricket bat category - and I must have the same coupon for all the 10% discounts.
Unfortunately I also can't re-arrange the categories as all the menus are set up..
Advice please
. Site is
www.iconstyles.com
Thanks!
Within my cricket shop, I need 10% coupon codes available for the cricket bats only (no problem as they're their own category).
Also, I need 20% off everything else. However, I can't disable this coupon for the cricket bat category - and I must have the same coupon for all the 10% discounts.
Unfortunately I also can't re-arrange the categories as all the menus are set up..
Advice please
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #52798
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Coupon Dilemma
Hello,
I think that you can do it if you :
- Go to your coupon's page
- Set the "Product" to every products which are not in the "cricket bat " category
Hope this will help you.
I think that you can do it if you :
- Go to your coupon's page
- Set the "Product" to every products which are not in the "cricket bat " category
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bbromhall
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52800
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon Dilemma
You should create an unpublished category for your 20% discount. Then, add that category to all your products except the "cricket bat " ones and use it in your 20% coupon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bbromhall, Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52982
by bbromhall
Replied by bbromhall on topic Re: Coupon Dilemma
Thanks both 
Mohamed - I couldn't seem to be able to select multiple products?
So had to go with nicolas s suggestion. I know you probably have an ever-increasing future feature list, but a powerful management system here would be very helpful
Thanks again! :woohoo:
Mohamed - I couldn't seem to be able to select multiple products?
So had to go with nicolas s suggestion. I know you probably have an ever-increasing future feature list, but a powerful management system here would be very helpful
Thanks again! :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds