- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Moving subcategories below product thumbnails.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53001
by londonstudio
Moving subcategories below product thumbnails. was created by londonstudio
Hello All,
I have a category that has about 12 products in it, with one sub category inside it.
How do I move the sub category to be below the thumbnails of the products in the main category, so the subcategory will be the last thumbnail not the first.
Here is the site I am trying to change.
www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-sho...2-cafe-loyalty-cards
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I have a category that has about 12 products in it, with one sub category inside it.
How do I move the sub category to be below the thumbnails of the products in the main category, so the subcategory will be the last thumbnail not the first.
Here is the site I am trying to change.
www.londonstudio.co.nz/index.php/the-sho...2-cafe-loyalty-cards
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53071
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Moving subcategories below product thumbnails.
Hi londonstudio,
It's possible, edit the view Category / listing.php In HikaSop > Display > Views.
Cut the lines:
And past before:
It's possible, edit the view Category / listing.php In HikaSop > Display > Views.
Cut the lines:
Code:
$html = $this->loadTemplate($layout_type);
if(!empty($html)) echo '<div class="hikashop_subcategories_listing">'.$html.'</div>';
And past before:
Code:
$html = ob_get_clean();
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- londonstudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #53257
by londonstudio
Replied by londonstudio on topic Re: Moving subcategories below product thumbnails.
Thank you Xavier. That worked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds