Skip to main content

Add to cart display pop up issue

More
14 years 3 months ago #53268 by londonstudio
Hello all,

I turned the Add to cart display popup on, it works the pop up is displayed in full.
The problem is the pop only displays for less than a second and then closes its self.
With out the user choosing to continue shopping or go to the checkout.

Do you know how to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53274 by nicolas
Look at the options just below that option. You will find this one: Notice popup display time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53282 by londonstudio
Thanks, how do I style the popups css?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53361 by nicolas
Normally, it's like full pages. In the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53368 by londonstudio
Sorry Nicolas, What is it called? I couldnt see it in there.

I just want to make the font plain (not bold) and change the green colour to a blue to match the rest of my site.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by londonstudio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53414 by nicolas
Search for hikashop_messages in the front end CSS file of Hikashop and you will find the CSS related to the message in the popup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: londonstudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53431 by londonstudio
Got it, Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93754 by donzo
I have another issue with the pop up where it displays the homepage in the popup and not the confirmation?

Though, I have seen the correct popup once? But now it displays the homepage in the popup window?

Thanks

scubazone.bulletdesign.com
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by donzo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93898 by Xavier
Hi,

Have you edited the view "product / quantity", or "checkout / notice" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93902 by donzo
Hi Xavier, no, I haven't

Ive removed all custom .htaccess, and switched of akeeba admin tools, thinking that might be effecting things?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94059 by Xavier
The link previously given redirect to a "hello world" page, so I can't check the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94085 by donzo
ah, yes, i had to put the .htaccess back in. Its displaying now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94098 by donzo
Ive just noticed that this doesn't happen if "Global Configuration - SEO Settings - Search Engine Friendly URLs" is switched off.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94178 by nicolas
There is something on your website which redirects the link of the notice popup:
scubazone.bulletdesign.com/online-shop/c...otice/tmpl-component
to your index page when SEF is turned on:
scubazone.bulletdesign.com/

I'm not sure why but that's the reason. One case where that could happen is if you have a redirection alias setup in a SEF component like SH404SEF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94186 by donzo
I have checked and I dont have anything like that, except the custom .htaccess, which I have tried stripping down and made no difference.

Is this a clue, this problem does not happen when you add products to the cart from within a category, it only seems to happen when you try and add a product from the online shop landing page?

So...

scubazone.bulletdesign.com/online-shop , select a product and add to cart = problem.
scubazone.bulletdesign.com/online-shop/c...s/51-fin-accessories , select and add product from with category page and its ok ??

Any help ??

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94188 by donzo
I found the problem! That last clue, was useful.

It was the "Menu" setting in the content module for the shop landing page, it was set to 'online shop', I changed to 'categories' and now its ok.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum