- Posts: 317
- Thank you received: 20
Change Wording on Registration Page
14 years 3 months ago #53484
by jgribble
Change Wording on Registration Page was created by jgribble
At the bottom of the form, I would like to change "Register" to "Proceed." Just think it's more intuitive. The click is a button, and usually I would look in the en-BG file to make the switch. But it's not there, at least that I could find. Can someone direct me to the correct file? I am attaching screen shot.
-Jim Gribble
-Jim Gribble
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53550
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change Wording on Registration Page
It's on the line 1011 of the english translation file:
HIKA_REGISTER="Register"
HIKA_REGISTER="Register"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds