Product page formatting (page not content)
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53496
by rikatos
Product page formatting (page not content) was created by rikatos
I use the rockettheme template, love them for their flexibility. The rt templates use module class suffix such as 'box1' title1' etc.
At the moment my product page looks wrong as it has white back ground pieces over the standard page displayed which is coloured.
So I want to be about to pick the page to display. Now normally I just apply a module class suffix to the item and it is applied but I cant find where to do this in hikashop. My question is where does this get defined.
I can adjust the cart as it has a module position therefore a class published. But the product content pages are unpublished, any ideas ?
At the moment my product page looks wrong as it has white back ground pieces over the standard page displayed which is coloured.
So I want to be about to pick the page to display. Now normally I just apply a module class suffix to the item and it is applied but I cant find where to do this in hikashop. My question is where does this get defined.
I can adjust the cart as it has a module position therefore a class published. But the product content pages are unpublished, any ideas ?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product page formatting (page not content)
Even if unpublished, you can still edit them. In the joomla modules manager, you will find the modules class sfx option for each hikashop module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53577
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Product page formatting (page not content)
Its all cool, sorry I didnt come back, I instead put a sexy bordered box around the image and used the tabber extension to put a white backgrounded border with tabs around the description, so all is looking great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds