- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Add buttons no longer work
- A. van de Kamp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53524
by A. van de Kamp
Add buttons no longer work was created by A. van de Kamp
The add buttons no longer work with me. Only the price button does work.
I have this in my articles and creating fields. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
The problem I have with explorer and chrome. With safari works fine. On a different computer, it is also well
In advance thank you
Ali
I have this in my articles and creating fields. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
The problem I have with explorer and chrome. With safari works fine. On a different computer, it is also well
In advance thank you
Ali
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by A. van de Kamp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53593
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add buttons no longer work
So It sounds like a problem with your browser's cache/cookies.
Could you flush your browser's cache/cookies and try again ?
Could you flush your browser's cache/cookies and try again ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: A. van de Kamp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- A. van de Kamp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53632
by A. van de Kamp
Replied by A. van de Kamp on topic Re: Add buttons no longer work
Thanks for the tip. It has indeed helped. regards, Ali
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by A. van de Kamp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds