- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Not showing an image ONLY on the product page
- marianopetit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53968
by marianopetit
Not showing an image ONLY on the product page was created by marianopetit
Hi,
1) My client wants the image of the product shown on the category page but not on the product page. How can I do this?
2) Also could you please tell me how to go to each product from a page I designed with our own images? I linked this images and it works, but when I unpublish the category from the menu, the links on my own designed page stop working. Here´s a link to the page I created: www.wahootourscozumel.com/files/index.php/prueba As you can see, I created my own images in PSD
Thank you!
1) My client wants the image of the product shown on the category page but not on the product page. How can I do this?
2) Also could you please tell me how to go to each product from a page I designed with our own images? I linked this images and it works, but when I unpublish the category from the menu, the links on my own designed page stop working. Here´s a link to the page I created: www.wahootourscozumel.com/files/index.php/prueba As you can see, I created my own images in PSD
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #53977
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Not showing an image ONLY on the product page
Hello,
1. You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->View"
- Edit the show_default file of the product view of the template that you are using in the front-end
- replace this lines :
by this lines :
hope this will help you a little.
1. You'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->View"
- Edit the show_default file of the product view of the template that you are using in the front-end
- replace this lines :
Code:
$this->setLayout('show_block_img');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
Code:
$this->setLayout('show_block_img');
//echo $this->loadTemplate();
hope this will help you a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, marianopetit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- marianopetit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54020
by marianopetit
Replied by marianopetit on topic Re: Not showing an image ONLY on the product page
Thanks so much, this worked out perfectly!
Very kind of your part to help me on this
Very kind of your part to help me on this
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds