- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
CSS - Option text and Price
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54062
by Huski
CSS - Option text and Price was created by Huski
Hi
Can't work out how to change the styling on the text for the option and option price
Price including chosen option: $ 66.00
I want the price to show a different colour to the main text and can change the colour for the css span but it changes the whole lot.
I can see it in views/show_default but not sure which other view the actual code is in and then how to add another span in.
Thanks
Can't work out how to change the styling on the text for the option and option price
Price including chosen option: $ 66.00
I want the price to show a different colour to the main text and can change the colour for the css span but it changes the whole lot.
I can see it in views/show_default but not sure which other view the actual code is in and then how to add another span in.
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Huski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS - Option text and Price
You should be able to do that in CSS. No need to change the code.
For example:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price_full{ color: blue !important; }
For example:
.hikashop_product_page .hikashop_product_price_full{ color: blue !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54188
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Re: CSS - Option text and Price
Doesn't work on the option text line and price which appears to be combined
The css id is called hikashop_product_price_with_options_main. I want to add 2 styles to that line - one for the text part "Price including chosen option:" and one for the option price so I can style both seperately. Currently both are combined and have one style.
The css id is called hikashop_product_price_with_options_main. I want to add 2 styles to that line - one for the text part "Price including chosen option:" and one for the option price so I can style both seperately. Currently both are combined and have one style.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54189
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS - Option text and Price
Ah yes, that text is inside one html element and can't be separated in CSS.
If you want to do that, you'll have to edit the file "option_price" via the menu Display->Views.
If you want to do that, you'll have to edit the file "option_price" via the menu Display->Views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds