Skip to main content

import orders into new database

More
14 years 3 months ago #54250 by Boudewijn
Hello,
I don't know if it is written somewhere, but I can not find it yet.
My users and order are still in my old database on jm 1.5.
How can I move this to my new jm 2.5 database?
Is there any documentation on this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54286 by nicolas
Hi,

You can export the hikashop tables from the old website's phpmyadmin and import them in the new one's.

More information can be found here for example:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/16550...de-to-joomla-16.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54929 by Boudewijn
Hi Nicolas,
Worked out fine. Everything is there
Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum