Problem with Joomla! SEF enabled
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54379
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Problem with Joomla! SEF enabled was created by nowherenowhere
Hi Guys,
I have a strange issue, hopefully you know what it is...
When I enable SEF urls and click a link on the site I get a missing page/ broken template... turns out the URL in the address bar is adding /Products so it would look like this: gifthaus.co.za/livedev/Products/wholesale.html
Any ideas why? or even where Products is coming from? I suspect its a Hikashop related issue and only Hika has products. Please help
Cheers
I have a strange issue, hopefully you know what it is...
When I enable SEF urls and click a link on the site I get a missing page/ broken template... turns out the URL in the address bar is adding /Products so it would look like this: gifthaus.co.za/livedev/Products/wholesale.html
Any ideas why? or even where Products is coming from? I suspect its a Hikashop related issue and only Hika has products. Please help
Cheers
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nowherenowhere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 3 months ago #54381
by nowherenowhere
Believe in Better
Replied by nowherenowhere on topic Re: Problem with Joomla! SEF enabled
Oooops there I go again.... shouldve RTFM 
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/51059...dont-work.html#51183
Cheers
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/51059...dont-work.html#51183
Cheers
Believe in Better
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds