- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
My price is showing half. I'm going mad!!
- petepirate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54545
by petepirate
My price is showing half. I'm going mad!! was created by petepirate
On my site:
www.telefoonwinkel-utrecht.nl/index.php/category/30-accus
You can see the price shows half the words and nr's.
What's wrong?
You can see the price shows half the words and nr's.
What's wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54555
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: My price is showing half. I'm going mad!!
The HTML code of that page is old HikaShop code.
It seems that you had edited the file "listing_div" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views before updating HikaShop. Try to remove the customization and that should avoid that problem.
It seems that you had edited the file "listing_div" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views before updating HikaShop. Try to remove the customization and that should avoid that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- petepirate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54559
by petepirate
Replied by petepirate on topic Re: My price is showing half. I'm going mad!!
I haven't edit anything...So I can't see how I can put the settings back in place.It must be something in the css i think...
Still going mad..
Still going mad..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54563
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: My price is showing half. I'm going mad!!
Try to disable the "carousel" option or increase the "pane height" option of the module with the id 95 via the menu Display->Views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: petepirate
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- petepirate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #54590
by petepirate
Replied by petepirate on topic Re: My price is showing half. I'm going mad!!
I Disabled the caroucel and now its good. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds