- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Module product to menu?
- BeTheDance
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #54717
by BeTheDance
Module product to menu? was created by BeTheDance
On this page:
signaturewines.com/deals
I have the module of products that when you click on a product goes just to the home page as content:
signaturewines.com/component/hikashop/pr...deal-5-12?Itemid=101
On a different module on the home page (lower right), when you click on the same product, you go to this link which opens it's own page:
signaturewines.com/component/hikashop/pr...deal-5-12?Itemid=335
What am I doing wrong? I want the product links to go to their own page, not the home page.
Thanks!
I have the module of products that when you click on a product goes just to the home page as content:
signaturewines.com/component/hikashop/pr...deal-5-12?Itemid=101
On a different module on the home page (lower right), when you click on the same product, you go to this link which opens it's own page:
signaturewines.com/component/hikashop/pr...deal-5-12?Itemid=335
What am I doing wrong? I want the product links to go to their own page, not the home page.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54749
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module product to menu?
That's because in the hikashop options of each module you have a different value for the "menu" option. Make sure that you have the same and it will display the same way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds