- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Coupon / discount advanced options
- borisgoodenough
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54807
by borisgoodenough
Coupon / discount advanced options was created by borisgoodenough
Quick question: the download page says that the "Restrictions on discounts and coupons" are only available in the Business version of Hikashop. But the documentation page says that the restriction "options are available in commercial versions."
So == if I buy Essential, can I use the advanced restrictions on coupons and discounts? Please say yes -- I can't afford Business, and that would be the only additional function I'd need in it.
So == if I buy Essential, can I use the advanced restrictions on coupons and discounts? Please say yes -- I can't afford Business, and that would be the only additional function I'd need in it.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by borisgoodenough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #54813
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Coupon / discount advanced options
Hello,
Sorry I think that this option is just available in the Business edition.
Sorry I think that this option is just available in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- borisgoodenough
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54859
by borisgoodenough
Replied by borisgoodenough on topic Re: Coupon / discount advanced options
Not to be a grump, but it might be a good idea to correct that page in the documentation. I'd be a very unhappy customer if I bought Essential just to get that one feature -- which I almost did -- and then found out it wasn't included in that version.
Or -- you could include that feature with Essential. Which would mean that I could afford to buy Hikashop for my client...
Or -- you could include that feature with Essential. Which would mean that I could afford to buy Hikashop for my client...
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by borisgoodenough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #54947
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon / discount advanced options
Hi,
We actually moved that in the Essential edition a long time ago. No one noticed that the download page was not up to date.
I modified that accordingly.
You can now help yourself and buy the Essential edition
We actually moved that in the Essential edition a long time ago. No one noticed that the download page was not up to date.
I modified that accordingly.
You can now help yourself and buy the Essential edition
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- borisgoodenough
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #55159
by borisgoodenough
Replied by borisgoodenough on topic Re: Coupon / discount advanced options
Thanks, Nicolas. Buying it today. Very soon I'll be asking for help in setting it up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds