Skip to main content

cart empty but shows no "empty cart"

More
14 years 3 months ago #54899 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,

I,m having some trouble with emptying the cart during checkout. When you empty the cart, the products are erased, but the cart is still showing a Total of "0" and the "empty cart" redirectpage is not working. I can't find what causes this. Can you help me out? :(

Michel Pouli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54977 by nicolas
Hi,

Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
I recall such problem in some of the previous versions so if that's not the case, you should update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55137 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,

Yes I use the latest versions of Hikashop (1.5.8) and Joomla (2.5.6). Indeed I had this problem before. I think the problem only occurs when the client is logged in!
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jouwnaambord.nl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55185 by nicolas
Hi,

Could you try to flush your hikashop_cart and hikashop_cart_product tables via phmyadmin and try again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55194 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your great support everytime. Much appriciated!

Did that (flush), looks fine now. Is this something to do regularly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55198 by nicolas
I've never had to do it on our end. But if the carts of a user are screwed, removing all his carts will fix that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum