- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
hikashop_social does not work
not work
work ok
not work
work ok
not work
work ok
What's the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
if disable - does not show anything. OK
if enable - shows {hikashop_social}
if enable and log in - show all OK
if enable and log out - show {hikashop_social}
:blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please change it back to public and it should work for all the users, logged in or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hikashop social plug in is enabled. Access level is public. But it shows only {hikashop_social} on the product page.
Here is link: beta.oliver.mn/index.php/classic/classic...t/product/1-9284-266
Thank You for your answer in advance.
Undak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hikashop Social Networks Plugin Enabled
Joomla global configuration / System cache off
System - Cache plugin Disabled
Access level public
Browser cache cleared
Don't know where to look more.
Link to a product: [url] www.fotoconde.com/hikashop-menu-for-prod...1-alcacer-do-sal-001 [/url]
Screenshot of the Social networks plugin:
Thank you,
Mainzer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the same problem.
Only the text {hikashop_social} was shown and I have a product descrition and it is public???
I use Joomla 3.02 and Hikashop 2.0.0.
nelkies.nelke.com/index.php/nelkies-shop...lau-weiss-mit-bommel
Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added a description to the product but no change.
[url] www.fotoconde.com/hikashop-menu-for-prod...1-alcacer-do-sal-001 ][/url]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
BR,
Undak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
after installing two Joomlashine products "imageshow" and "uniform" it happens again.
The socal plugin don't work. ({hikashop_social}
Link: nelkies.nelke.com/index.php/hikashop/product/1-jacke-black
I send the admin access data to forum@hikashop.com!
regards Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have just started to investigate in your website and I saw something "strange".
With these urls, the plugin is working fine :
[undak] beta.oliver.mn/index.php?option=com_hika...duct&task=show&cid=1
[hnelke] nelkies.nelke.com/index.php?option=com_h...uct&&task=show&cid=1
So I think that you have an external plugin or something which is activated in your menu which is incompatible with the HikaShop social plugin.
I will continue to investigate on "what could broke the onAfterRender process".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Probably this problem has something to do with the joomlashine extensions. Like hnelke I also have Joomlashine template + uniform + imageshow and poweradmin installed.
I already send you access details for backend and ftp to forum@hikashop.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to backend access, I could find the problem and, even if I don't know which element creates the incompatibility, I was able to make a patch.
So you can use this version of the plugin and it should fix the issue:
Please log in or register to see it.
The patch would be included in the next release of HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
just installed new version you posted, but it seems not to solve the problem for me.
I'm curious if it works for hnelke or undak
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Forget my last post, suddenly it works. I just refreshed page several times and it appeared.
@ hnelke and undak, just install the new version of the plugin that Jerome posted and it works fine
Thank you Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have already install the plugin on undak and hnelke websites (for testing the problem and test my fix too).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.