- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Templates
- djhsmith23
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55277
by djhsmith23
Hikashop Templates was created by djhsmith23
Does Hikashop come with several templates to choose from or do you have to build everything out. I'm having a hard time configuring it to look like the demo. And there doesn't seem to be a 123 guide on setting up Hikashop. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #55291
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Hikashop Templates
Hello,
I think that you'll have to build everything alone, but if you have questions feel free to ask, also you have this which can help you.
I think that you'll have to build everything alone, but if you have questions feel free to ask, also you have this which can help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55294
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Templates
HikaShop is compatible with any joomla template. So you can install a joomla template, create your menus and modules as explained in our tutorials and you shouldn't have much css or code to touch unless you want more profound customization.
You can find tutorials for HikaShop on our documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
You can find tutorials for HikaShop on our documentation page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djhsmith23
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #55297
by djhsmith23
Replied by djhsmith23 on topic Re: Hikashop Templates
I'm working thru the documentation. When I try to add a menu there is no list of menu types of HikaShop to choose from. I must have to enable that somewhere which would be good if that was mentioned in this documentation. Sorry to be a dunce, new to Joomla and Hikashop. :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djhsmith23
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 months ago #55309
by djhsmith23
Replied by djhsmith23 on topic Re: Hikashop Templates
Ok, figured this one out. I had made a new menu area and was expecting the list there. But found the listing within. Sorry for the bother.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds