Skip to main content

Right to left languages in hikashop (How to)

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55434 by mohamed
I found that when I am using right to left languages in my website the numbers that are output by hikashop are messed up. check the screenshot to find out what I mean. the number in the screenshot is actually 1500.



Sorry this was posted in the wrong category by mistake
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by mohamed. Reason: wrong category, cant move it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55510 by nicolas
You need to edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies and remove the space in the "Groups separation" option

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum