- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
14 years 3 months ago #55445
by phamosa
No products displayed in Modul "Content display" was created by phamosa
I wanted to display a Hikashop module with one product category on the site of the shop (Menu type "HikaShop » Categories listing"), but the modul is empty. If I display it on another page of the website, the products are displayed correctly. What's wrong?
It's about the site www.rufrecords.de
Thank you!
It's about the site www.rufrecords.de
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55528
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
Hi,
Can you give more information on which module you're talking about ? I can see a products listing module on your website "RUF ON VINYL". It seems to be working properly.
Can you give more information on which module you're talking about ? I can see a products listing module on your website "RUF ON VINYL". It seems to be working properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55562
by phamosa
Replied by phamosa on topic Re: No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
The module works well on the HOME butit does not have any content when I display it on the SHOP site where all the cateogories are listed. There I only see an empty box with the headline.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
Can you do a screenshot of the options options of your module ?
I would say that it's probably because you have the content synchronization option turned on in the module's options but without knowing all your module's options, it's hard to be sure.
I would say that it's probably because you have the content synchronization option turned on in the module's options but without knowing all your module's options, it's hard to be sure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55634
by phamosa
Replied by phamosa on topic Re: No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
That was it, thank you!
But I don't understand why it would work on the HOME and then did not on the shop site..
But I don't understand why it would work on the HOME and then did not on the shop site..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55739
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No products displayed in Modul "Content display"
Because the content synchronization happens only when there is a hikashop products/categories listing menu displayed in the main area. Its main category becomes the main category of the module. On other pages, there is nothing to synchronize with, so it uses the "associated category' you set in the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds