- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Watermarking my Image
- jessicah@morton-pub.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55501
by jessicah@morton-pub.com
Watermarking my Image was created by jessicah@morton-pub.com
Hello,
I have uploaded many images through the interface and they show thumbnails and images very well. I have also uploaded a watermark image where the barcode image used to be, but I cannot get the watermark to show up on any of my thumbnails or images. since the images are what customers are purchasing, this is important.
Also, is there a way to make it so people cannot save the image to their computer? I know Flash does this, but is there something else?
I have uploaded many images through the interface and they show thumbnails and images very well. I have also uploaded a watermark image where the barcode image used to be, but I cannot get the watermark to show up on any of my thumbnails or images. since the images are what customers are purchasing, this is important.
Also, is there a way to make it so people cannot save the image to their computer? I know Flash does this, but is there something else?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Watermarking my Image
Hi,
You need to first upload your watermark in the watermark image upload option of the Files tab of the configuration. Then, upload your product images via the interface and HikaShop should be able to add the watermark to your images.
If you do it the other way around, nothing will happen as the watermark is added when the images are uploaded.
You can use such plugin to disallow users to save the images:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ent-protection/10217
You need to first upload your watermark in the watermark image upload option of the Files tab of the configuration. Then, upload your product images via the interface and HikaShop should be able to add the watermark to your images.
If you do it the other way around, nothing will happen as the watermark is added when the images are uploaded.
You can use such plugin to disallow users to save the images:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ent-protection/10217
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds