Skip to main content

Auto generate coupons

More
14 years 3 months ago #55706 by mohamed
How can I programatically generate a coupon for a specific product group? so what I am asking is how do you store your coupon info and restrictions and if I can just add one more entry to the data base if it would work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55767 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Auto generate coupons
You can import your coupons via CSV import in phpmyadmin in the hikashop_discount table.
If you use the correct syntax it will work yes. Just create a coupon via the interface and export it in phpmyadmin and you will see what you have to do to import coupons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum