- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
Staying on the same page when a product is added
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #55829
by rockoladeluxe
Staying on the same page when a product is added was created by rockoladeluxe
Hi, I'm having a little bit of trouble with this option:
'Staying on the same page when a product is added' or 'force same page if minicart is active' (translated from Dutch)
I tried both options, but in both cases the registrationform appears when the first product is added.
Do I miss something in my configuration?
'Staying on the same page when a product is added' or 'force same page if minicart is active' (translated from Dutch)
I tried both options, but in both cases the registrationform appears when the first product is added.
Do I miss something in my configuration?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #55850
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Staying on the same page when a product is added
Hello,
Can you give me a like to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem come from ?
Can you give me a like to your web site, it would help me to understand where the problem come from ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 months ago #55940
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: Staying on the same page when a product is added
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rockoladeluxe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 3 months ago #55942
by rockoladeluxe
Replied by rockoladeluxe on topic Re: Staying on the same page when a product is added
I see now that it works ok! must be a cache thing..
Thanks Mohammed for your help!
Thanks Mohammed for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds