- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #55893
by zoeatdemetra
the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected was created by zoeatdemetra
Hi
Please look at my web link : demetracabinetry.com/shop-online-1/produ...n-15q18q21qwide.html
I put 2 on the quantity box, but the value doesn't add up automatically. Supposely it should be: 2pcs x item value + option value 1 + option value 2.
What did I do wrong? Thanks!
Please look at my web link : demetracabinetry.com/shop-online-1/produ...n-15q18q21qwide.html
I put 2 on the quantity box, but the value doesn't add up automatically. Supposely it should be: 2pcs x item value + option value 1 + option value 2.
What did I do wrong? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #55961
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
Can you do a screenshot of your main product, its options and its variants edition pages so that we can see how you configured all of that ?
There must be a problem with some of their quantities.
There must be a problem with some of their quantities.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56017
by zoeatdemetra
Replied by zoeatdemetra on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
See attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56051
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
Hi,
It would help if you could include the quantity/min and max quantity fields in your screenshots.
And maybe explain which one is for which part of your products.
It would help if you could include the quantity/min and max quantity fields in your screenshots.
And maybe explain which one is for which part of your products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56191
by zoeatdemetra
Replied by zoeatdemetra on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
Hi Nicolas,
See attached. I didn't set any min.or max quantity for the product items and its variants, neither did the option items.
See attached. I didn't set any min.or max quantity for the product items and its variants, neither did the option items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56248
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
Hi,
I tried to access again the product page to look more closely at the problem but the link is not working anymore.
Could you provide a working link to that product page ? Maybe a back end access would help in order to understand the problem and easily look at your configuration...
I tried to access again the product page to look more closely at the problem but the link is not working anymore.
Could you provide a working link to that product page ? Maybe a back end access would help in order to understand the problem and easily look at your configuration...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zoeatdemetra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #56344
by zoeatdemetra
Replied by zoeatdemetra on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
Yah,that's because I am trying to solve the filter and listing problem yesterday...
I will give you the backend access for you to diagnose the problem via email.
I will give you the backend access for you to diagnose the problem via email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56491
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: the order amount doesn't add up when qty.selected
I checked your website and the problem came from a modification you had done in the "show_default" file of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views which broke the HTML of the page.
I've fixed it and it's working fine now...
I've fixed it and it's working fine now...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds