Skip to main content

Order on products

More
14 years 2 months ago #56080 by kizza2
Order on products was created by kizza2
I have imported all of my products via folder/image way and all of the order numbers are set to 1. I have two many products to go through and manually fix them.

My products are of images which have two variants and when i scroll through the category products I get image1 variant1, image1 varient2, image2 varient1, image2 varient2. I just want to be able to scroll through so it goes image1, image2, image 3 etc.

I have also tried going into content menus and changing the ordering field to product_name but I am still getting the same result.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56127 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order on products
Hi,

Could you do some screenshots of the products/categories listings, so that we can see what you have done more clearly?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56244 by kizza2
Replied by kizza2 on topic Re: Order on products
Thanks for taking a look. Hopefully i have attached what you were after. If you go to these pages and click on the right arrow you will see what i am talking about.
www.bowralhockeyclub.com.au/vixpix2/inde...roduct/808-6x4-image
and
www.bowralhockeyclub.com.au/vixpix2/inde...product/88-6x4-image

They either dont move through or are totally scattered







Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56315 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order on products
Hi,

I'm sorry but the links your provided don't work. Could you double check them ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56505 by kizza2
Replied by kizza2 on topic Re: Order on products
They should work fine now, sorry about that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56543 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order on products
The images on that listing are ordered properly:
www.bowralhockeyclub.com.au/vixpix2/inde...ne/dubbo-v-grafton-2

Or maybe I don't understand your problem... ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56587 by kizza2
Replied by kizza2 on topic Re: Order on products
Look at this page
www.bowralhockeyclub.com.au/vixpix2/inde...roduct/1254-vmh1887c

When you click on the right arrow it goes _VMH1887c to _VMH1876c 6x8 to _VMH1876c and then wont go any further but i know there are 120 images in the folder.

I want it to go _VMH1887c to _VMH1876c to _VMH1875c etc

I hope this makes sense this time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56591 by kizza2
Replied by kizza2 on topic Re: Order on products
I have just gone in and manually changed the product ordering and this folder is now working the way i want it to

www.bowralhockeyclub.com.au/vixpix2/inde.../product/111-vmh1965

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56610 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order on products
Yes, the next/previous arrows use the ordering of the products in order to know which one is the next/previous product.
You can set the ordering via the listing of the backend.


In your CSV, you can use the column categories_ordering in order to import the ordering of each product for each one of its categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56622 by kizza2
Replied by kizza2 on topic Re: Order on products
I am not importing via a csv file i am importing via the images option and using a template to create the products. Once they have been imported I go to the products and the ordering column is either set to 1 for each product or they are ordered like 1, 3 , 6, 9, 12, 15 etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56661 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Order on products
Ah yes, that's because it uses the ordering of the template product. So you get the same ordering for all the product.
We'll look at changing that for next version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum