- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 2
PayPal Pro or PayPal Express?
- Astrostar59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56206
by Astrostar59
PayPal Pro or PayPal Express? was created by Astrostar59
Hi
I have new website build in Joomla 2.5, using HikaShop current version. Can the PayPal module handle PayPal Express (cheap) or only PayPal Pro for Business (more costly)?
Please let me know so I can inform my client which one to apply for at PayPal.
I have new website build in Joomla 2.5, using HikaShop current version. Can the PayPal module handle PayPal Express (cheap) or only PayPal Pro for Business (more costly)?
Please let me know so I can inform my client which one to apply for at PayPal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro or PayPal Express?
Hi,
HikaShop has two payment plugins: PayPal standard (cheap) and PayPal Pro:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ent-paypal-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-paypalpro-form.html
HikaShop has two payment plugins: PayPal standard (cheap) and PayPal Pro:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ent-paypal-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-paypalpro-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Astrostar59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 2
14 years 2 months ago #56275
by Astrostar59
Replied by Astrostar59 on topic Re: PayPal Pro or PayPal Express?
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for your quick reply. I am confused.
PayPal either offers PayPal Pro (called Business Pro) as either a merchant and gateway, or gateway only, and PayPal Express.
I think they have dropped what you are calling PayPal Standard.
They are still offering PayPal Express, but that as you say, that doesn't work with HikaShop.
Please can you clarify the situation on the PayPal standard form in HikaShop, and which PayPal product that supports?
Many thanks
Thanks for your quick reply. I am confused.
PayPal either offers PayPal Pro (called Business Pro) as either a merchant and gateway, or gateway only, and PayPal Express.
I think they have dropped what you are calling PayPal Standard.
They are still offering PayPal Express, but that as you say, that doesn't work with HikaShop.
Please can you clarify the situation on the PayPal standard form in HikaShop, and which PayPal product that supports?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56276
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayPal Pro or PayPal Express?
PayPal standard and PayPal Pro are what PayPal offers:
www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant?nav=2
I don't know about a PayPal express.
www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant?nav=2
I don't know about a PayPal express.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds