Skip to main content

Add to cart

More
14 years 2 months ago #56234 by Sonictech
Add to cart was created by Sonictech
I would like to have the "Add to cart" link to show up on my "Product listing " page but for some reason it will not show, can i get some help with this please? I would also like a buy now that links directly to paypal when clicked, is this possible?

Thanks,
Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56252 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Add to cart
Hello Shawn,

1. You'll just have to :

- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- Edit you product listing menu
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to YES
- Save

2. I don't think that it's possible because your customer will have to go through the checkout to buy your products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum