Skip to main content

Products not showing on page ( Resolved)

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #56339 by tolson
I am creating a menu item link that is configured with "Menu Item Type" to: Products Listing. When I click the link it just loads a blank page with no products. If I set the link to go to a specific product it shows up fine. If I set the link to show categories the one category I have created shows on the page, but if I click on the Category link I get a blank Product page as well.
I am stumped here. Any help would be appreciated.

I found that the appropriate category for the products was not selected.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by tolson. Reason: Figured it out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum