- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
strange page appearing
14 years 2 months ago #56414
by Raymee
strange page appearing was created by Raymee
I have a page with a module with category images on the left hand side.
clicking on an image or text takes me to the product page - no problems.
However when I click to move away from the products pages - to the home page or another products page - I get for a sceond or so a listing of the categories including images in the middle of the page.
The reguired page then loads.
There must be some setting i have entered wrongly as it seems to work ok in my development version.
Any advice appreciated.
clicking on an image or text takes me to the product page - no problems.
However when I click to move away from the products pages - to the home page or another products page - I get for a sceond or so a listing of the categories including images in the middle of the page.
The reguired page then loads.
There must be some setting i have entered wrongly as it seems to work ok in my development version.
Any advice appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: strange page appearing
Can you give a link to these pages so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57734
by Raymee
Replied by Raymee on topic Re: strange page appearing
managed to stop it. - cannot remember how - thanks for the reply though - appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds