- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
download an mp3 album that unzips automatically?
- oputaossai
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #56534
by oputaossai
download an mp3 album that unzips automatically? was created by oputaossai
Hi, I would like to know whether there's a way to have mp3 and pdf files unzip automatically, rather than the customer having to unzip it their self.
I know one may say that it is not a big difference for the customer to unzip vs an automatic unzip. But i think this little difference adds to the quality of service to the customer.
I just wanted to see how Amazon does it, so i've just bought an album from there, and what they do is have a software which downloads the album directly into itunes, windows media player or whatever is your default player.
I know one may say that it is not a big difference for the customer to unzip vs an automatic unzip. But i think this little difference adds to the quality of service to the customer.
I just wanted to see how Amazon does it, so i've just bought an album from there, and what they do is have a software which downloads the album directly into itunes, windows media player or whatever is your default player.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #56590
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: download an mp3 album that unzips automatically?
Hi,
Why not just not zip them ?
Besides, zip files are unziped automatically by windows 7 when you open them. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Why not just not zip them ?
Besides, zip files are unziped automatically by windows 7 when you open them. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds