Skip to main content

contact us not sending emails to specified address

More
14 years 2 months ago #56874 by itye2012
I have set up my mail server in Global Configuration -> Server -> Mail settings

I have entered in my email settings identical to another joomla site of mine which I know is working yet mails do not arrive to the specified mailbox?

Is there any other setting I need to change ?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #56905 by nicolas
Did you check the email settings in the hikashop configuration ?

Do you have the problem only with hikashop emails or also with the emails handled by joomla ?

What configuration are you using ?
Is your server configured the same way as the previous one ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum