Skip to main content

SAMPLE Data or QuickStart Needed

More
14 years 2 months ago #57744 by azpayelbd
I am using Joomla 2.5 and Hikashop Starter Edition. I just tried to purchase the hikashop. But before purchasing I want to test this. But, I saw there is no Sample Data.

I need a sample data for My JOOMLA 2.5 ... Please upload a SampleData file ...

I downloaded the above link. But this is not for Joomla 2.5

Please ... please ... please ... upload Sample Data or Quick Start ...

My main problem is I am not able to create "Featured Menu" .... and unable to understand to creating other types of modules ....

thanks a lot ...

azpayelbd at gmail dot com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57748 by azpayelbd
I have purchased HIKASHOP Business Edition ... But unable to find out any sample data or quickstart ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #57763 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum