- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How can buyer download a file combined product?
- giuseppesanna
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #57840
by giuseppesanna
How can buyer download a file combined product? was created by giuseppesanna
Sorry for my bad english but I've a problem with the addon Hikashop for my Joomla! 2.5!
My problem is that a buyer buy a product. The product is an image! With this image I combined a file in the screen "Product".
After the bought I don't know how the buyer could download the image.
The file's download isn't free!
Help me!
My problem is that a buyer buy a product. The product is an image! With this image I combined a file in the screen "Product".
After the bought I don't know how the buyer could download the image.
The file's download isn't free!
Help me!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57847
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How can buyer download a file combined product?
Hi giuseppesanna,
The buyer can download the image in her "control panel" > Orders, this menu can be created in joomla, the type is: HikaShop: User control panel.
A link will be displayed on this page.
The link is too given when the order is confirmed, a mail is send with a link to download the file.
The buyer can download the image in her "control panel" > Orders, this menu can be created in joomla, the type is: HikaShop: User control panel.
A link will be displayed on this page.
The link is too given when the order is confirmed, a mail is send with a link to download the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds