- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Show taxed prices - Display Both alter format
14 years 2 months ago #57914
by gphood
Show taxed prices - Display Both alter format was created by gphood
I have my Hikashop cart just about how I want it, but I would like to alter the way that the taxed and untaxed prices are displayed.
Currently they are as follows :
£ 594.00 (£ 495.00 excl VAT)
I would like to change this formatting around to the following :
£ 495 (£ 594.00 incl VAT)
Can you advise which PHP file this formatting is applied in so I can manually amend the output myself please?
Thanks a lot
Grant
Currently they are as follows :
£ 594.00 (£ 495.00 excl VAT)
I would like to change this formatting around to the following :
£ 495 (£ 594.00 incl VAT)
Can you advise which PHP file this formatting is applied in so I can manually amend the output myself please?
Thanks a lot
Grant
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #57928
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Show taxed prices - Display Both alter format
Hello,
You'll probably find your answer there .
You'll probably find your answer there .
To do that, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the code there to what you want as there is not option for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #57948
by gphood
Thanks Mohamed - the listing_price view file was the one I was looking for. I've worked through the file, worked out which lines display what and then reconfigure them to the layout I was after.
Much appreciated
Replied by gphood on topic Re: Show taxed prices - Display Both alter format
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
You'll probably find your answer there .To do that, you will have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views and change the code there to what you want as there is not option for that.
Thanks Mohamed - the listing_price view file was the one I was looking for. I've worked through the file, worked out which lines display what and then reconfigure them to the layout I was after.
Much appreciated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds