Skip to main content

How Show postcode quote on product page

More
14 years 2 months ago #58206 by karlvann
Many sites have a simple way of showing the delivery cost on the product page. My research tells me that many people simply won't buy without having easy access to the total delivered cost. Any way of doing this in Hikashop? I looked through the forums but couldn't find a mention. Thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58211 by rikatos
actually thats a good question. I only tend to buy things if I can immediately see a delivery cost, or if it is stated there is not one !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58271 by nicolas
There is no option for doing that with HikaShop.
It would require the development of a specific module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum