- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Cant upload pictures to site using custom fields
14 years 2 months ago #58245
by ngt13
Cant upload pictures to site using custom fields was created by ngt13
Hi
As part of my payment process customers need to be able to upload 4 pictures to me. I have set the allow files but still get internal server errors.
I can upload doc, png files ok but not jpg files they seem to be a problem but need them as most people upload with jpgs.
My server has been set up to receive large files and with large time out times so i cant understand what can be the problem.
Iv contacted my server provider but just to confirm do you guys think this is to do with my server and not maybe the Hikashop itself?
Many Thanks
As part of my payment process customers need to be able to upload 4 pictures to me. I have set the allow files but still get internal server errors.
I can upload doc, png files ok but not jpg files they seem to be a problem but need them as most people upload with jpgs.
My server has been set up to receive large files and with large time out times so i cant understand what can be the problem.
Iv contacted my server provider but just to confirm do you guys think this is to do with my server and not maybe the Hikashop itself?
Many Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58324
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cant upload pictures to site using custom fields
Hi,
HikaShop will upload the jpg the exact same way as the png files.
So I don't see how it could come from HikaShop.
I suppose that the jpg files you tried must be bigger than the png files you tried and that your missed something in the modifications you made in order to allow the upload of bigger files.
Contacting your hosting so that they can help you increase the upload limit in the way to go I think.
HikaShop will upload the jpg the exact same way as the png files.
So I don't see how it could come from HikaShop.
I suppose that the jpg files you tried must be bigger than the png files you tried and that your missed something in the modifications you made in order to allow the upload of bigger files.
Contacting your hosting so that they can help you increase the upload limit in the way to go I think.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds