Skip to main content

Error in the product vote section

More
14 years 2 months ago #58371 by mattsee4d
Selecting "Vote only" in Vote configuration section I get the error under the product(see attached image). Selecting any other value the eg. vote and comment works OK. Any suggestions?

Thank you and br.
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58455 by Xavier
Hi mattsee4d,

To correct this error, you can edit this file and put:
Code:
$row->comment_to_show = $i;
Before the "{" which precedes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58530 by mattsee4d
Hello,

In the file in the 130th row there is already this line of code:
"$row->comment_to_show = $i;"

I am not a coder, developer. I have basics skills to know what to look and where to look in case of errors, but I can not code. The code your gave me is already there. As mentioned below, the error shows only if the vote only value "Nothing" and "Vote only" is selected in "Vote" configuration section under "Choose which module you want to enable".

Secondly I don't want to modify much code manually since this can cause problems at upgrade, right?

Please advise further.

Thank you and Best regards
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #58582 by Xavier
Hi mattsee4d,

This line of code don't need to be added, but moved like on this screenshot:


This edition will be in the next release, so you can do it now if you want.
Or wait the next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum