- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Currency symbol before price
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58585
by tastymouse
Currency symbol before price was created by tastymouse
It's strange, but I can't find the answer. I want my pices listed as € 20,00 and not 20,00 €. This should be simple, but I can't find a way how to do this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58587
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency symbol before price
Edit your currency via System->Currency and change the option "Symbol preceeds positive value"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago #58588
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Currency symbol before price
Hello,
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Currencies"
- Edit your currency
- Use the Symbol precedes positive value Option
You should :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Currencies"
- Edit your currency
- Use the Symbol precedes positive value Option
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tastymouse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 months ago #58590
by tastymouse
Replied by tastymouse on topic Re: Currency symbol before price
I knew it would be easy
. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds