- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Reducing the gap between buttons in the pop up
14 years 2 months ago #58627
by igibbins
Reducing the gap between buttons in the pop up was created by igibbins
Hi There
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have enabled the popup when a product is added to the cart.
The problem I have is that the popup does contain the 'continue shopping' and 'go to checkout' buttons but they are very far apart...
Where can I make an edit to reduce the spacing between the buttons?
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have enabled the popup when a product is added to the cart.
The problem I have is that the popup does contain the 'continue shopping' and 'go to checkout' buttons but they are very far apart...
Where can I make an edit to reduce the spacing between the buttons?
Many thanks for your help.
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Reducing the gap between buttons in the pop up
Hi,
That's because of your template CSS. In the file www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/components/com_gantry/css/gantry.css you have these piece of CSS:
.rt-container {
margin: 0 auto;
width: 960px;
}
body {
min-width: 960px;
}
Because of them the width of the content in the popup is 960px minimum. You will have to change that CSS in order to avoid the problem.
That's because of your template CSS. In the file www.fromtheneckup.co.uk/components/com_gantry/css/gantry.css you have these piece of CSS:
.rt-container {
margin: 0 auto;
width: 960px;
}
body {
min-width: 960px;
}
Because of them the width of the content in the popup is 960px minimum. You will have to change that CSS in order to avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igibbins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58731
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Reducing the gap between buttons in the pop up
Hi Nicolas
Many thanks for your reply...
Best regards
Ian
Many thanks for your reply...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds