- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Change the button in the cart after registration
14 years 2 months ago #58628
by igibbins
Change the button in the cart after registration was created by igibbins
Hi There
Hi There
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have configured the cart to show the 'proceed to checkout' button once a product is added...
Is it possible to change this button for the 'next' button once the registration / login is made?
The reason I ask is that the 'next' button (or 'proceed to pay' as I call it) shows lower down below the product and it would be helpful to have it duplicated in the cart at that point...
Many thanks for your help...
Best regards
Ian
Hi There
I am using Hikashop Essential 1.5.8 and have configured the cart to show the 'proceed to checkout' button once a product is added...
Is it possible to change this button for the 'next' button once the registration / login is made?
The reason I ask is that the 'next' button (or 'proceed to pay' as I call it) shows lower down below the product and it would be helpful to have it duplicated in the cart at that point...
Many thanks for your help...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #58643
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Change the button in the cart after registration
Hello Ian,
I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language"
- Edit the English (United Kingdom) translation file
- change the line :
by
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language"
- Edit the English (United Kingdom) translation file
- change the line :
Code:
PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT="Proceed to checkout"
Code:
PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT="Your new translation word"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58647
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Change the button in the cart after registration
Hello Mohamed
Thank you for your reply.
I think I did not explain my question very well...sorry...
What I actually want to do (if possible) is to replace the 'Go To Checkout' button in the cart with the 'Next' button after the registration / login has taken place...
Hope that makes sense...
Best regards
Ian
Thank you for your reply.
I think I did not explain my question very well...sorry...
What I actually want to do (if possible) is to replace the 'Go To Checkout' button in the cart with the 'Next' button after the registration / login has taken place...
Hope that makes sense...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change the button in the cart after registration
That's not possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igibbins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58733
by igibbins
Replied by igibbins on topic Re: Change the button in the cart after registration
Hi Nicolas
Ok...thank you for letting me know...
Best regards
Ian
Ok...thank you for letting me know...
Best regards
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds