- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Modify checkout confirmation page
- davidfrome
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 months ago #58651
by davidfrome
Modify checkout confirmation page was created by davidfrome
Hi,
I have a Checkout Workflow as follows:
Cart,
Login, Address,
Cart, Coupon, Status,
Payment
After the order is placed the user receives a confirmation page, which I am trying to modify.
I have changed each of the following files for the 'checkout view':
end
after_end
confirm
status
payment
However, none of these reflected any changes on the desired page. I am unsure about where to make these changes. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
I have a Checkout Workflow as follows:
Cart,
Login, Address,
Cart, Coupon, Status,
Payment
After the order is placed the user receives a confirmation page, which I am trying to modify.
I have changed each of the following files for the 'checkout view':
end
after_end
confirm
status
payment
However, none of these reflected any changes on the desired page. I am unsure about where to make these changes. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #58703
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Modify checkout confirmation page
That's either the end or the after_end file that you want to change (it depends on your payment method).
Please make sure that you're editing the files for the front end template that you're using and not another one, otherwise, it won't change anything.
Please make sure that you're editing the files for the front end template that you're using and not another one, otherwise, it won't change anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84851
by mad-q
Replied by mad-q on topic Re: Modify checkout confirmation page
Thank you for that, but I can't find the information in either of these folders. I am wanting to change the pay by check (cheque) wording on the "Thank you" screen.
Yours
Iain
Yours
Iain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84883
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Modify checkout confirmation page
For the pay by check method, you have to edit the file "plugins/hikashoppayment/check/check_end.php".
But I think that a translation override is sufficient.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
But I think that a translation override is sufficient.
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
The following user(s) said Thank You: mad-q
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds