Hide stock information
14 years 2 months ago #59068
by Boudewijn
Hide stock information was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
I have tried to hide the stock information with the code mentioned in other discussion.
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display:none; }
But so far no result.
I have placed in the configuration in dispay CSS. At the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?
I have tried to hide the stock information with the code mentioned in other discussion.
.hikashop_product_stock_count{ display:none; }
But so far no result.
I have placed in the configuration in dispay CSS. At the bottom. Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide stock information
Make sure that you clean your browser's cache and that the "custom" file is selected for the front end CSS file in the configuration.
Then it should work.
Then it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 months ago #59176
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: Hide stock information
Hello Nicolas,
Yes it works. Great.
Another small thing. Hope I can explain it to you.
I work with products in different sizes with stock.
But there are some products that when you select it says not on stock.
But when you have selected a size it says (at it should be) on stock.
Is this something I haven't set the way it should be?
Here I have an example
www.dodowear.nl/Didriksons-1913-Dames/pr...lma-kleur-zwart.html
Yes it works. Great.
Another small thing. Hope I can explain it to you.
I work with products in different sizes with stock.
But there are some products that when you select it says not on stock.
But when you have selected a size it says (at it should be) on stock.
Is this something I haven't set the way it should be?
Here I have an example
www.dodowear.nl/Didriksons-1913-Dames/pr...lma-kleur-zwart.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hide stock information
Can you check that you have stock fro the main product and for each variants of that product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds