Skip to main content

Language Use for Category and Product Name

More
14 years 2 months ago #59201 by azpayelbd
I am going to start a site with hikashop business. I have to use the category name and product name using two language such as German and English. How can I use those language? Please, send me a link which describe step by step instruction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #59247 by nicolas
You need to:
1. Make sure that your joomla handles both languages and that you can switch from one to another.
2. Download and install Falang : www.faboba.com/en/composants/falang
3. Install HikaShop. If you had installed it before, please install it again.
4. Activate the option "Activate the edition of content in multiple languages" of the configuration.
5. Edit your products and categories and you will be able to translate them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum