- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
SEF URL options
14 years 1 month ago #59407
by Awards4u
SEF URL options was created by Awards4u
Hi,
Is there a way to have my url's changed?
Example:
Right now I have:
www.awards4u.ca/golf-trophies/product/578-8-male-golfer-on-ball
And I want it to be
www.awards4u.ca/578-8-male-golfer-on-ball
Thanks,
Is there a way to have my url's changed?
Example:
Right now I have:
www.awards4u.ca/golf-trophies/product/578-8-male-golfer-on-ball
And I want it to be
www.awards4u.ca/578-8-male-golfer-on-ball
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59503
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SEF URL options
Hi,
You can remove the "product" part of the URL with the option "Product SEF name" of the configuration of HikaShop.
For the "golf-trophies" part, that is handled by Joomla's SEF system based on your current menu item.
If you want to remove it, the only solution would be to have aliases of your URLs with a third party SEF extension like SH404SEF.
You can remove the "product" part of the URL with the option "Product SEF name" of the configuration of HikaShop.
For the "golf-trophies" part, that is handled by Joomla's SEF system based on your current menu item.
If you want to remove it, the only solution would be to have aliases of your URLs with a third party SEF extension like SH404SEF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds