- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
SOLVED - Pagination buttons translation
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #59612
by donig
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
SOLVED - Pagination buttons translation was created by donig
Hi,
I don't know how to translate pagination buttons and page results.
I marked them in the screenshot.
Are they related strictly to Joomla?
I don't know how to translate pagination buttons and page results.
I marked them in the screenshot.
Are they related strictly to Joomla?
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by donig. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #59673
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pagination buttons translation
Yes these are handled by Joomla.
Normally, they should already be translated in the joomla translation files.
Normally, they should already be translated in the joomla translation files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds